Engineering Graduate Programme
This Graduate Programme is a 2-year programme specialist track, during which you will explore the company and develop your personal and professional skills through four job rotations of 6-months in Oticon. It is a brand new programme and you can expect to have rotations within Research & Development oragnization Kongebakken, Smørum and abroad working on exciting projects, and a rotation in Quality organization.
Throughout the programme, you will be working closely with your Host Manager to plan your rotations and enhance your professional and personal development as much as possible. A personnel manager and a go-to manager of each unit will support each rotation.
We offer an international career!
After successfully completing the programme, you will have a possibility to embark on your career at William Demant with a permanent position within Engineering.
We give you this opportunity because we know that the program will broaden your network and international experience enabling you to meet the high demands of a global career within the organization. We believe that young, talented individuals can greatly contribute to William Demant and we are ready to invest in the future talents!
- You are about to graduate with a Master's degree in Engineering.
- You have graduated not more than 12 months ago
- You are “best in class” top performer with excellent academic achievements, team player with drive and passion, have great analytical skills, sharp, curious, resilient and mature, hardworking and fun to be with.
- You have an international profile, geographically flexible and open to spend some part of the programme abroad and feel comfortable when put outside of the comfort zone both functionally and geographically.
- You are both strategic and pragmatic by nature, enjoy down-to-earth tasks, and you are not afraid to ”get your hands dirty”. You go for ambition goal, but in a humble way, both in your approach to tasks and in communication with others.
- You enjoy meeting and working with new people, easy to cooperate, open for challenges and changes. Your English is at a top level.